Sunday 9 June 2019

OnStage Swaps

I have been meaning to post photos of the swaps that I received at OnStage. There were lots and lots (I took 50 swaps with me) so here they are.

First off, these are the cards or card fronts that I received. Some simply stunning cards in there!




These are the 3-D and gift items, some very clever ideas in there.


And finally, here are some of the 3-D swaps in close-up.

This opened up and contained mini Easter eggs.

Once I removed (and ate) the Ferrero-Rocher chocolate, this is a holder for the Multipurpose Liquid Glue (Tombow). I've organised a class to make some of these, they're very handy! 

A giant paperclip (see the cotton bud beside it for comparison).

A necklace using patterned paper

A tissue holder - very handy!

A 3-D box card.

A little bag that opened up to reveal...

A handy sewing kit!

A group of New Zealander Demos got together to create a New Zealand Lolly Experience swap. VERY yummy!!

So many goodies and very gratefully received. Thank you to all with whom I swapped!

I will be back with the Multipurpose Liquid Glue holder next week, plus we'll be making a larger adhesives holder as well. Here's a sneak peek...


So, until next week, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment