Sunday 3 February 2019

Gingham Gala

My daughter, Kieran, and I have had a girls' crafting weekend, so this afternoon I had a go with the Gingham Gala 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper. I am very happy with the results today.

Images (c) Stampin' Up!


These more or less monochrome cards show off the colours better, I think. I have made similar before and any patterned paper would work, but the Gingham Gala is perfect for this, plus I got to play with my Stampin' Blends again. I made two of each card.

I used the So Hoppy Together Stamp Set on this card.


Just Because Stamp Set is a really nice one that grows on me more and more. I think this card is my favourite of today's batch, probably because of the Highland Heather - purple is my favourite colour.


The last three all use the Fable Friends Stamp Set. It's so cute.





Here are the dimensions.

Card base: Half Australian A4 sheet, so measures 5⅞" x 8¼", scored at 4⅛" 
Whisper White: 5½" x 2¼"
Patterned Paper: 5¼" x 2"

The stamped piece was just cut at a suitable size and the mat is ½" longer and wider, giving a ¼" border all around. 

Anyway, that's all for today.

Happy crafting!




1 comment:

  1. Love, love them! Your dimensions are a little off for Imperial as a 1/2 sheet of paper is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 score at 4 1/4. Guess you need to come for a visit to see me in the U.S. (LOL)

    ReplyDelete