Thursday 9 February 2023

February Card Challenge, Card 9

Today's 'card du jour' is the Slimline Card. I have previously blogged this type of card, so if you want some measurements, have a look here: Slimline Cards

The two cards with the smaller pieces of Designer Series Paper (cards 1 and 2) look a little odd to me because I forgot to use the blank part of the card base for stamping, as I had in the previous blog entry. But hey, there's no such thing as 'wrong' in card making, yes?

I used the wonderful Enjoy the Journey Designer Series Paper for these cards. It really does do all of the work. I used different stamp sets for each, I'll list them under each photo.

Card 1

Pure Magic Stamp Set

See what I mean about the blank space looking odd? lol

Card 2

Elephant Parade Stamp Set

I centred the DSP top to bottom so this one doesn't look so bad with the blank space. The ombre effect of the card base is just a result of the camera flash, more's the pity.

Card 3

Beside Me Stamp Set (birds)
Pure Magic Stamp Set (sentiment)

Card 4

Enjoy the Rhythm Stamp Set

So those are my cards for today. See you tomorrow.

Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment