Saturday 18 February 2023

February Card Challenge, Day 18

The first card that I ever taught in a class was this card, the Double Z-Fold Card. I had a group of total beginners and they all handled it beautifully. I have instructions in a previous blog: Double Z-Fold Card. I'm still missing my punches (they're in a box somewhere) which is a shame because punched-out pieces look good with this style of card. I did fussy-cut one flower though. I'll include some links for the various DSPs and Stamp Sets at the end.

Card 1

I messed up a little with the folding of this card. You need to make sure that the folds go right to the score lines or you get a card like this that doesn't close properly. It's a real shame because the paper would have looked so good without the white stripe down the middle!

Card 2

Enjoy the Journey DSP

Enjoy the Journey DSP
Something Fancy Stamp Set

Card 3

Dainty Flowers DSP
Season of Chic Stamp Set

Dainty Flower DSP
Season of Chic Stamp Set

Card 4

Dainty Flowers DSP

Dainty Flowers DSP
Playing in the Rain Stamp Set

I used the new Small Blending Brushes to add some smudges of colour to that last one. They look like sponges but they are made of super-fine bristles. So good to use.


The DSP that I used today are Enjoy the Journey Designer Series Paper and Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper.

Today's stamp sets are Something Fancy Stamp Set, Season of Chic Stamp Set and the last of my new ones, Playing in the Rain Stamp Set. Such cute little animals in this one.


There are matching dies for this one, too: Playing in the Rain Dies. You can get the two together in the Playing in the Rain Bundle for a saving.


That's all for today, see you tomorrow.

Happy crafting.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment