Monday 6 February 2023

February Card Challenge, Day 5

Today's cards are basic cards using pinwheel embellishments. I started making these cards yesterday, when they were supposed to be made, but a bout of gastro laid me out for the rest of the day so they didn't get finished until today.

I used two different Designer Series Papers today, details at the end. Pinwheel Embellishments are really fun to make and you can get seriously addicted to making them. I have blogged the instructions before, so if you want them, go here: Pinwheel Embellishments.

Card 1

At the Farm DSP
He's the Man DSP

Card 2

At the Farm DSP
Silly Goose Stamp Set

Card 3

He's the Man DSP
At the Farm DSP

The Designer Series Papers worked quite well together, even though I hadn't really planned to use them like that. Here they are:

He's the Man DSP is part of the He's All That Suite. The suite includes the DSP, plus stamps, dies and embellishments. The DSP also includes two sheets of die-cut embellishments that I used on two of the cards.


Day at the Farm DSP is a bright, cute and fun paper that is one of the Sale-a-Bration items and free with a $90 purchase. 


Now I need to get cracking on today's cards! See you guys tomorrow.

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment