Thursday 23 February 2023

February Card Challenge, Day 23

Today's design is the Double Front Card. These are two cards in one, sort of. Each card has a front, a middle and in inside. They're very easy to make and look great (if I do say so myself). I have instructions in a previous blog: Double Front Card.

I used Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper for these cards, plus Playing in the Rain Stamp Set, Best Day Stamp Set and Elephant Parade Stamp Set. Here are my cards for today.

Card 1

I actually messed this one up just a little. The white insert should be slightly shorter than the coloured base. So the inside DSP is a little shorter than the insert. Oh well. Nobody would have known if I hadn't mentioned it, lol.

Playing in the Rain Stamp Set



Card 2

Best Day Stamp Set



Card 3

Best Day Stamp Set


Card 4

Elephant Parade Stamp Set



It's been ages since I made any of this design. They are still fun to make!

Back tomorrow.

Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment