Wednesday 8 February 2023

February Card Challenge, Day 8

Thankfully, today's card is a reasonably easy one. It doesn't really have a name (that I know of) so I'm calling it a Monochrome Side Strip Card because I make them monochrome, and they have a strip on the side. 

I am starting to run out of cardstock, so I had to place an emergency order last night. Hopefully it will get here soon. I am completely out of 12" x 12" cardstock so I've had to shuffle some of the cards in my schedule because I need that size to make certain cards. 

All four of today's cards used Texture Chic Specialty Designer Series Paper (again) - it is so pretty and so versatile and the hints of gold make it look super. Each card uses a different stamp set and I will list them under each photo.

Card 1

Beside Me Stamp Set

The Beside Me Stamp Set is such a lovely set for fathers. It has some beautiful images and lovely sentiments that are great for all occasions, not just Father's Day. I coloured the clothes with Soft Succulent Stampin' Blends to match the cardstock.


Card 2

Friends Are Like Seashells Stamp Set

Another stamp set that I haven't yet used for this challenge, Friends Are Like Seashells. Really nicely worded sentiments and some great seashell stamps.


Card 3

Adorable Owls Stamp Set

Card 4

This Birthday Piggy Stamp Set

Measurements

Card base: A4 coloured cardstock, cut in half at 5⅞", and scored at 4⅛".

DSP: 5¼" x 2"

Basic White Mat: 5½" x 2¼"

Label: Stamp your image/sentiment on Basic White Cardstock and cut to size.

Insert: Cut Basic White Cardstock 5⅝" x 3⅞" and adhere inside the card.

I won't bore you with instructions, they're fairly self-evident from the photos. But if you do need any help, let me know.

More tomorrow.

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment