Tuesday 21 February 2023

February Card Challenge, Day 21

I went a little off-track today. Instead of making the cards from my list, instead I used the Saying Thanks Kit to make nine thank you cards. I love Stampin' Up! kits. They usually include everything you need to make the cards. This one would suit beginners. There is no stamping involved, just punch everything out from the pre-cut die sheets and then build your cards. The idea with this kit is to make three copies of three different designs. I like to mix things up though, so my cards are different.

Cards 1-3 (Design 1)

The original design is the card top left. I changed it to a landscape card and then switched the sentiment from design 2.

Cards 4-6 (Design 2)

The original design was the same as the two at the bottom. I changed the third one by using some of the pieces from design 3.

Cards 7-9 (Design 3)


None of these are the recommended design, haha. The original design called for the heart sheet as used on the middle card, plus the "I appreciate you" as used on the other two. When I used that sheet on the other card front, I thought about putting Mini Stampin' Dimensionals on each of the hearts and leaving the hearts on the card front instead of the heart sheet. I think they look much better.

Now I have some leftover hearts to use on some other cards at some point.

By the way, my wrist is much improved, yay! Back with more tomorrow. 

Happy crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment