Monday 13 February 2023

February Card Challenge, Day 13

Today I had a play with Starburst Cards, sometimes called Sunburst Cards. I have blogged these before, so check this out for measurements and instructions: Starburst Cards.

I used Day at the Farm Designer Series Paper for cards 1 & 2, and Texture Chic Specialty Designer Series Paper for cards 3 & 4. Again, I used a different stamp set for each card.

Card 1

Season of Chic Stamp Set

Card 2

Beside Me Stamp Set

Card 3

Enjoy the Rhythm Stamp Set

Card 4

Hello Ladybug Stamp Set

These cards would probably look better with a circular label, but I have misplaced ALL of my label punches, so we deal with rectangular labels. They still look OK.

Anyway, thanks for reading. See you tomorrow.

Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment